Follow us on twitter to be the first to see new additions!
Just wanted to say how pleased I am with my purchase. The
Jonathan Logan dress is in great condition and fits me perfectly!!
I'm going to wear it on a very special occasion; my Opening
Night on Broadway here in NYC next weekend. So the quick
shipping was a plus. I'm an actress in THE SCOTTSBORO BOYS
which opens here on 10/31 and hopefully I'll have a photo to
share with you from the "red carpet" :) Thanks again!
Great. The opening was awesome and the dress was a big hit!
I do have a couple of photos of me in the dress but can't attach
them here. I can send them directly to your email addy. Here are
links to a couple of sites that covered opening night:
The Scottsboro Boys Opens on Broadway
Photo Coverage: THE SCOTTSBORO BOYS Celebrate Opening Night
Cats Pajamas was featured in an article online for the The Daily Item. [Link]
- Interview with Miss Kitty of The Cats Pajamas about vintage
clothing, WOR710 Radio, NYC, March 24th, 2008
- "Don't let the kitschy cat cartoons and 50's design of this
site dissuade you... click ...for an endless selection of ultra-cool
hats, dresses, coats... and more!" - Chicago
Social Magazine, Winter 2003
- The Cats Pajamas was recently featured in "Aspen Peaks"
Magazine, in the form of a fabulous vintage faux leopard coat!
- SELLING VINTAGE FOR A LIVING -- Interview with Laura Brehmer,
a.k.a. Miss Kitty of The Cats Pajamas [Link]
- The Cats Pajamas was recently featured in the Country Living
January issue about the purses. [Link]
- ".... Miss Kitty at the Cat's Pajamas vintage
(www.catspajamas.com) specializes in mint-condition millinery. I own
three! ..."The art of shopping and wearing vintage" - by Anna Johnson, August 17, 2005
- "...one of our favorites" - an article about hats, Country Living, May 2001
- "...among the best of hundreds of Vintage shops online...
catspajamas.com..." - USA Today September 8, 2000
- "This cute and clever site showcases vintage clothing and
accessories from the 1800s to the 1970's..." - In Style, July 1999
- "... But one of the best selections - coats and suits - was on
the racks at The Cats Pajamas." - The
NY Fashion Daily Report
Reporter at Large
great window display at Saks Fifth Avenue, New York City, featuring
beautiful tweed coats by Bonnie Cashin, compliments of The Cats Pajamas.
A recent ad in "Rockabilly Magazine".